Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update

I have not had too much time to the papers just yet, but classes just ended and I should be much more free in the coming weeks to work on this project. I was able to get the Wiki site up: http://gephigsoc.wikispaces.com/

I'll be adding some content this weekend. I'm hoping to add a page for problems that we encounter so that we can learn from each others' mistakes, etc.

One of my first goals is to write a proof of concept algorithm, I think around clustering coefficient to ensure that I know how to access the topological links of a given network. I realize that this is slightly out of order, but it falls under the heading of learning the existing code (and I get to complete one of the metrics on my list).

I believe that I understand the code to run the metrics, however, my question at the moment is how to display the results to the user and how to get input (if needed from the user).

1 comment:

  1. I'll be home this weekend, so we can discuss about the Statistics API. See you. Mathieu

    ReplyDelete